Each host receives the following benefits:
- On signing of host support announcement to entire membership data base, including email, twitter and LinkedIn platforms.
- Online publicity campaign (commencing in June 2017) to over 300 named journalists. Previous year’s entrants targeted in each category.
- Branding on IBP Journalism Awards sponsors website page/Awards Bulletins (through to July 2018 inclusive).
- Listing and logo on all entry material (July to December inclusive).
- Use of IBP Awards logo on hosts stationery and email header.
- IBP website link to sponsors website.
- Listing and logo on material circulated to all magazines/newspapers (August to December 2017).
- Listing and logo on online dinner details and ticket application forms.
- Mention in external pre and post promotion and publicity.
- A table for ten people at the Awards dinner to include a minimum of three nominated journalists in (each) category plus a category judge, together with six guests of your choice. Total ten people. Tables can be increased to accommodate 12 people.
- Three course dinner with wine/water.
- Logo on table, menu, presentation stage set, category section and evening Awards Bulletin.
- Senior executive from host organisation to join guest speaker on stage and present cheque to winning editor/journalist.
- Mention in category introduction on the night.
- Listing and logo on on-line Awards Bulletin and evening Awards presentation video. (Awards Bulletin goes ‘live’ the following morning, the video is available to view the following week).
- Networking opportunities with journalists and guests at the pre-dinner reception.
- Post Awards drinks reception
- Mention of sponsor in category winner’s publication. (NB: while this is more of less beyond the control of the Awards organisers, individual press releases and award presentation photographs, for each category, are sent to the news editor to reach all publication the morning following the Awards dinner).
- Photographs of the winner with host sent electronically to sponsors the next morning.
- Inclusion on the IBP website Awards news section throughout 2017/18, after which news links are transferred to the ‘live’ archive section.
Click Awards and Archive Awards section of the menu to access previous years Awards Bulletin and events.
The Journalism Awards Presentation dinner will take place on Thursday 30th November, with the Awards section of the evening hosted by Peter Murray, chairman, London Festival of Architecture. The Awards will be presented by guest speaker, Lord (Guy) Black of Brentwood, Executive Director, Telegraph Media Group, President of the London Press Club.
Examples of the printed marketing material and branding opportunities can be sent on request. Last years Awards Bulletin and recorded highlights of the speakers and Awards presentations can be viewed on the ibp website homepage video library link www.ibp.org.uk
The cost of a host sponsorship package for each Award category remains at £5,450.00 plus VAT.
In addition to the individual Award category sponsorship package there are opportunities to participate as an event host, including the pre-dinner and post Awards receptions. These elements are available for further discussion to help meet sponsors specific requiremen6s.
Contact Gerald Bowey on 0771 348 9390 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these options
All details are correct at time of posting on the website.