Each host receives the following benefits:
- Announcement of host support to entire membership data base, including email twitter and LinkedIn platforms.
- Online publicity campaign (commencing in August) to over 300 named journalists. Previous year’s entrants targeted in each category.
- Branding on IBP Journalism Awards sponsors website page/Awards Bulletins (through to July 2017 inclusive).
- Listing and logo on all entry material (July to November inclusive).
- Use of IBP Awards logo on hosts stationery and email header.
- IBP website link to hosts website.
- Listing and logo on material circulated to all magazines/newspapers (in August).
- Listing and logo on online dinner details and ticket application forms.
- Mention in external pre and post promotion and publicity.
- A table for ten people at the Awards dinner to include a minimum of three nominated journalists in each category plus a category judge, together with six guests of your choice. Total ten people. Tables can be increased to accommodate 12 people.
- Three course dinner with wine/water.
- Logo on table, menu, presentation stage set, category section and evening Awards Bulletin.
- Senior executive from host organisation to join guest speaker on stage and present cheque to winning editor/journalist.
- Mention in category introduction on the night.
- Listing and logo on on-line Awards Bulletin and evening Awards presentation video.
- Networking opportunities with journalists and guests at the pre-dinner reception.
- Post Awards drinks reception
- Mention of sponsor in category winner’s publication. (NB: while this is more of less beyond the control of the Awards organisers, individual press releases are prepared, for each category, to include the host and are sent to the news editor to reach publication the morning following the Awards dinner).
- Photographs of the winner with host sent electronically to publications and host the next morning.
- Inclusion on the IBP website Awards news section throughout 2016/17, after which news links are transferred to the archive section.
Click Awards in the main navigation menu and choose the year in the dropdown to access previous years Awards Bulletin and events.
The 2016 Awards Presentation Dinner will take place on Thursday 01st December
at the Four Seasons Hotel, Park Lane, London. The Awards section of the evening will be hosted by Peter Murray, chairman, London Festival of Architecture; the Awards will be presented by guest speaker, Peter Wynne Rees CBE, Professor of Places & City Planning, UCL Faculty of the Built Environment.
Examples of the printed marketing material and branding opportunities can be sent on request. Last years Awards Bulletin and recorded highlights of the speakers and Awards presentations can be viewed on: http://www.ibp.org.uk/ibp-journalism-awards-2015-full-results-nominations-and-entries/
The host sponsorship package is £3,000.00 plus VAT. In addition, the host presents their company cheque for £500.00 to the winner in their category.
Currently the following categories are available:
Feature Writer of the Year
Commercial Property Writer of the Year
Multi-Media Journalist of the Year
In addition, there are opportunities to brand the pre-dinner and post Awards receptions.
Contact Gerald Bowey on 0771 348 9390 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss these options